Are you looking for an awesome Content Marketing job that will not only be challenging and enjoyable, but will provide the opportunity for you to learn new skills as you take on more responsibility?
If so, then please listen carefully. Cave Tools (www.cavetools.com) has a fantastic job opportunity available for a content marketing manager that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team. And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a reliable highspeed internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s salary! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only could you have an exciting job, but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job, you’ll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a low salary and get all the work they can out of them. We’re much different! We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We’re really looking for that special person that could become a ‘superstar’ on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team.
Here’s just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
• Has their own computer and reliable high-speed internet connection
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English (this is important)
• Can work from home without distractions
• Can use Skype/Slack
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet programs
• Is willing to learn new things and can easily be trained on other skills
• Can work part-time (10-20 hours per week). Will increase once you are fully integrated into your role
• Is a person of the upmost Honesty and Integrity (this is the most important)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
• Experience managing a content team including editors, writers, and link builders
• Strong understanding of on-site and off-site SEO philosophy
• Fantastic at keeping things organized and achieving dead lines
• Ability to review Google Analytics and make strategic adjustments on the fly
That’s really it for the hard skills. If you understand the world of Content Marketing and how to increase organic website traffic, then you’re probably a great fit for this position. We'll provide plenty of on the job training and mentoring as well to get you up to speed.
EXPECTED JOB ROLES:
• Perform competitive research to determine which topics and keywords we will target on the blog
• Prepare detailed content briefs for our team of writers
• Manage work flow and keep everyone accountable to deadlines and budget
• Assistance with hiring writers and/or editors
• Communicating with Social Media and Link Building departments to ensure each content piece is properly promoted
Important Point To Note:
You will not personally doing the writing or the link building. This is a management position where you will have the opportunity to help build and manage the team under you that will perform these tasks. Having a background in writing and/or seo will help you perform in the role, but your primary role will be management and strategy
If you're interested in applying for this job, please send an email to email@example.com and include the words "Content Marketing Superstar" in your application so I know you read through the entire listing
Cave Tools - Owner